Monday, April 19, 2010

{{ I Love Robin’s Egg Blue }}

I am hooked on printing images on fabric.  Its just so cool that I can design a project around something I printed on fabric.  I found this wonderful bird image on The Graphics Fairy's blog and just fell in love with it.  I just love anything to do with birds, nests and eggs and especially in robins egg blue.  Could it be because my name is Robin?? 

[1bestbird003.jpg]

So….I printed this out and went thru my fabric stash to see what I could find.  This is what I came up with.

DSC03523

DSC03514 DSC03511

Have you guessed what it is yet??  Here is another hint…..

DSC03526

How cute am I…..and I need a lot of attention!!!  What are you doing??

DSC03528

DSC03516

DSC03510

{ Every girl LOVES a new handbag } 

* Bragged about here *

Robin

10 comments:

  1. Your purse is darling. I love all the different colors and trims (esp. the pom poms!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO GREAT! You did a fabulous job with it!
    ~AmyLynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! A fantastic use of this bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I love the way you did it, the colors pop so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should be bragged about! That is gorgeous! Sue E. told me about your site, you now...she brags about you, too.

    Suz
    http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com
    (as bragged about in Jodie's blog...you, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty bag! I have been printing on fabric too and it is completely addicting!! I love all of the detail you put in the bag, wonderful! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are so amazing!!! I really envy your knack for putting fabrics and colors together. Sheer genius!! I can't imagine a more delightful bag then this. Thanks so much for linking it up for "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Your blog is amazing!!! Glad to have found you by way of Tristan's blog.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the kind comments!! I love using my new purse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Robin! I also love to collect all things bird related! I'm so drawn to nests and eggs too! I love to print on fabric, and Karen has the most beautiful images! The purse is wonderful!
    XO
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......