Monday, September 5, 2011

Sew Cute…….

I wanted to make some pillows for my sofa today so I started looking for tutorials on the internet.  I came across these Sprocket pillows on Cluck Cluck Sew.

Sew cute!!

[IMG_8277-13.jpg]

So I had to make some of my own.

DSC06728

I had the fabric & buttons in my stash. 

I think I bought it to make a purse a while back.  The edge and the back of the pillow are from a curtain that I picked up at a thrift store. 

DSC06726

I went to the fabric store for fiberfill.

Of course I couldn't resist pink & black fabric to make one for my granddaughters bedroom. 

DSC06730

They are so easy to make and turn out so cute………I'm sure I will be making more.

Beware…….

Its true……..you cant make just one!! 

Robin

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the orange ones. Much better than the first ones you show.They are so wonderfully bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Robin, these bring back memories. My mom made some pillows for me like these for my bedroom when I was little! Sew cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......